Another bit of jazz...

Started by jackofall, September 06, 2009, 10:37:44 AM

jackofall

jazz chord progression
Time:
0:00
Volume:
this is the result of my lesson yesterday. Arpeggios, chord progressions and key changes....This stuff is harder than just playing the notes in front of you! That's what I've been doing for decades. 
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

mr2kewl

i am totally impressed by your jazzability.

very Kenny Burrell

and... it's very cool to see more Jazz.

8)
"Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted" Bill Laswell         "Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny" Frank Zappa

wandering aimlessly around as: Mr2Kewl - The Kewl Trio - Mr2Kewl Quartet and The Total Chaos Orchestra

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

Cool !!!

Like those jazzy runs ....

This is GOOD !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

launched

Wonnnnnderful!!!!

This is great - lots of movement here. I want to learn more scales.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

SE

Just cool playing and just so jazz.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Ferryman

That's jaaaaazz! Nice and mellow, and I'm glad Mr2Cool has seen this. Seems pretty good to me, although I'm no expert. You really can play in so many styles, I'm really impressed.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

Yes, you seem to have many sides.  Versatility is great and you have that.  This was really nice a smooth. Relaxing.
P.J.

jackofall

Many thanks! I'm going to have my brains scrambled again with theory next week.  I'm shocked at how complicated jazz is. 
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

Covermark

Sounds nice. I think I'm in the same situation. Playe for years just what I thought that was good. To play the real jazz is hard working and thinking. Just like high school maths.

What chords are you playing ?