My 0jimihendrix0 inspired Marshall patch

Started by Sprocket, September 01, 2009, 10:53:34 AM

Ted

Quote from: Sprocket on September 16, 2009, 01:08:38 PMIm really just curious how this is working for others, any tweaks made to make it more useful, or does it just flat out suck?

I think it's none of the above.  My guess is that the problem is Tweakaphobia.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Sprocket

Ive been working on a project lately and I wanted to start off with a bassline track(with my guitar), I fired up the MBR and went to the effects section with my guitar plugged in...this patch was in the bay and it was already bass heavy, so I said "what the hey" and gave it a try...I ended up turning the volume down to bout 8 on my guitar and then dialed the tone knob down next to nothing, and then plucked my track with my fingers...turned out pretty sweet.

Hey Sprocket - I've been lurking and enjoying the patches. I just wanted to tell you I've spent several hours enjoying your patchwork.  Very nice for a range of music.  Keep it up!

Sprocket

Awe damn! Thanks!  ;D
Some of them might require a few tweeks, but once you start programming a patch in it becomes easier and easier to get out of it what youre looking for.

Ive got a Fender Twin Chorus Ive been working on...although I havent put much time into it lately, I should post it soon.  ;)

AND BTW, you compliment really means alot to me, especially if it brought you out of lurking to post...so THANK YOU very much!