OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Tony W

ROflmao! My favorite batteries for..... toys ..... Like the MBR

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Red62

Well I use Sony CycleEnergy 2000mAh ones in my MBR and my BR-600.

Work fine with good life... just charge overnight then I'm good to go!!!

peterp

Boss PSA adapter for home use and NiMh for mobile.
Boss PSA saves a lot of aggravation :)

However always worried me, as normal AA's are 1.5 volts and the NiMh are 1.2 volts.
My MBR is stamped on the bottom as needing 2 x AA's producing 3V.

So when using NiMh you are running the unit at 2.4volts, .6 below its power requirement!

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

Flash Harry

Cheers Mark. I went into my local Morrisons and asked for some nimhur batteries. They called the police because they thought I was on drugs - and I wasn't that day at all....
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

launched

Quote from: Flash Harry on February 18, 2010, 01:02:17 PMCheers Mark. I went into my local Morrisons and asked for some nimhur batteries. They called the police because they thought I was on drugs - and I wasn't that day at all....

Mike, that statement made my day, because nobody understands me!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Quote from: peterp on February 18, 2010, 11:28:26 AMHowever always worried me, as normal AA's are 1.5 volts and the NiMh are 1.2 volts.
My MBR is stamped on the bottom as needing 2 x AA's producing 3V.

So when using NiMh you are running the unit at 2.4volts, .6 below its power requirement!

I use a One-Spot PSA to power it at home (any 9v, center-negative PSA will do) and always have 2 rechargeable at the ready.

But even stranger is that the OneSpot as well as the Boss PSA are 9v, and 2xAA=3V.

The only worry I have is having batteries as well as the PSA connected. I'm not sure, but I've read somewhere the PSA could die. Anyway, I used the OneSpot because I wanted to power my stompboxes with it as well, but sadly this produces a hum...

ayan0815

im using sanyo's eneloop AA rechargeable battery for its low self discharge.

Dmann

I bought a set of Energizer 2450 mAh rechargables and they don't work in the MBR. I think they are too much Juice cause my Duracell's rated at 2000 mAh work fine. Just an FYI.

Well at least I have rechargables for my wireless mouse and keyboard now :)

Oldrottenhead

strange mine are 2800mah and they have worked for over two years
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann