Voices (Part 2 by Kai)

Started by OsCKilO, August 26, 2009, 03:28:34 PM

OsCKilO

Quote from: Ted on September 02, 2009, 12:15:52 PMYes, Part 2 resolves Part 1 very nicely.

While I was listening to it, I clicked through to http://www.headinjurytheater.com, and found myself scrolling through pictures from a slasher movie called Sleepaway Camp.

Made for an interesting listening experience.

The Movie Looks Harmless........... ::)
Lol
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Tony W

Hard to explain the feeling I have after listening to both parts, its like holding my bladder to the point of rupture, then the relief and tranquility that follows. I wish I were laying in the hammock while listening to this.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Quote from: Tony W on September 02, 2009, 01:42:18 PMHard to explain the feeling I have after listening to both parts, its like holding my bladder to the point of rupture, then the relief and tranquility that follows. I wish I were laying in the hammock while listening to this.

That is the Coolest Comment We have ever Had!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol Tony!!!!!!

Glad you liked it!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ted

Quote from: osckilo on September 02, 2009, 01:58:23 PM
Quote from: Tony W on September 02, 2009, 01:42:18 PMHard to explain the feeling I have after listening to both parts, its like holding my bladder to the point of rupture, then the relief and tranquility that follows. I wish I were laying in the hammock while listening to this.

That is high praise.  Not many things in life are better than a good piss after you've been holding it in.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

OsCKilO

Quote from: Ted on September 02, 2009, 02:13:04 PM
Quote from: osckilo on September 02, 2009, 01:58:23 PM

That is high praise.  Not many things in life are better than a good piss after you've been holding it in.

Lol.....

No joke either!!

Cheers Tony!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

I sure am glad you enjoyed the compliment. I know it is out of the ordinary to take a vile yet natural bodily function and turn it into a compliment.

I suppose the compliment is more fitting to you than most, Osckilo you are certainly out of the ordinary. The more I listen to your stuff, the more I realize how beautiful it really is.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Quote from: Tony W on September 02, 2009, 06:24:29 PMI sure am glad you enjoyed the compliment. I know it is out of the ordinary to take a vile yet natural bodily function and turn it into a compliment.

I suppose the compliment is more fitting to you than most, Osckilo you are certainly out of the ordinary. The more I listen to your stuff, the more I realize how beautiful it really is.

Cheers Tony!!!!!!  ;D

I took it as it was supposed to be taken....

I didn't pick up on any vulgarity.....

It was one of the most descriptive similes I have ever come across, and can relate strongly!   Lol...:) ;D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann