Spread My wings by Oldrottenhead : old song revisited

Started by Oldrottenhead, April 25, 2008, 03:33:56 PM

Oldrottenhead

are you guys happy that i post this mix, at soundclick , still not sure if its a nevermet or a bunkbeds song so you guys choose.
QuoteRon, I think the keys fit in great and enhance what's going on with the rest of the instrumental backing.  IMHO... the thing about the 'jazz guitar' element... cool-sounding jazz riffs and great guitar tone but just wasn't fitting in artisticly with the song.  Part of what I like about the ambience of this song is that it's kinda hushed and restrained, held back....
i agree with you there hoop,
are you guys happy that i post this mix, at soundclick ? still not sure if its a nevermet or a bunkbeds song so you guys choose.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

okay i posted last version at the nevermet site you can see/hear read the lyrics etc here

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6519829
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann