WOODSTOCK! White Rabbit (Punkadelic Version)

Started by Ferryman_1957, August 10, 2009, 06:43:28 PM

Greeny

Quote from: oldrottenhead on August 11, 2009, 09:29:57 AMfmgwabp who are you kidding nigel this is much more than punk thrashing bloody awesome, or should i say monto beuno.
hola from spain

You on your siesta? Hope it's all sunny and lovely and beery... lol

Greeny

Never heard the Damned doing this song. It's pretty good, but I have to say, yours is better!

Oldrottenhead

QuoteYou on your siesta? Hope it's all sunny and lovely and beery... lol
2 small beers and 2 fantas for the kids, tapas of sardines, clams, mussels and quails eggs on ham and toast. 6 euros. heaven im in heaven
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Satchwood

Very cool and pro-production Nigel!!!  Really dig those backing vox - very strong and sound great!!  Of course great bass playing and guitar work as well!!

Excellent outro solo!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman_1957

Thanks again guys, BB I am now a mini-GAS addict. Not quite the big league but I think I finally understand why more than one guitar is an absolute necessity! Greeny, appreciate those kind words again. The fact we can produce stuff that some folks think is comparable to pro recordings is a testament to the MBR. ORH, enjoy those hols, have a Fanta for me. Oh alright, a beer.

Tommy, thanks for your comments as well. Cool that you felt the wacky solo worked - I do like physically "playing" the guitar and even the cheap tremolo on the Jagmaster allows a lot more "interaction". I hope things are turning around for you and we look forward to some more shredding soon.

Cheers,

Nigel

Tangled Wires

The production in this song is unbelievably good, so professional sounding. Never heard the original. but like this a lot.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

guitarron

Quote from: oldrottenhead on August 11, 2009, 10:23:01 AM
QuoteYou on your siesta? Hope it's all sunny and lovely and beery... lol
2 small beers and 2 fantas for the kids, tapas of sardines, clams, mussels and quails eggs on ham and toast. 6 euros. heaven im in heaven

wtf? lol

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

64Guitars

Nice one, Nigel! Very imaginative interpretation and excellent production. I like your version a lot better than the one by The Damned.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Blooby

I apologize to all for not commenting more lately, but school is just ramping up.  Having said this, I wanted to check out a few posts before going to sleep.

Here' is my first posted curse:   Holy shit, this is great.  It's constructed so well with such great tones with such a great arrangement not to mention the sound snippets.

Holy shit (my second posted curse).

I can't wait to wake up in the morning and listen to this again so I can start my day with a smile.

Blooby

Ted

Straight to PiePod for several consecutive listens tonight.

(Not so sure I like the new avatar, but change is good.)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac