Midnight Addiction (Also with Vox....)

Started by OsCKilO, August 06, 2009, 07:23:59 PM

OsCKilO

Quote from: Bluesberry on August 08, 2009, 09:09:37 PMI am just here listening to your vocal for Midnight addiction, I have to say, it is really nice, really beautiful.  This sounds wonderful.  You sound like Geir here.

Not a Bad person to sound like!

Why though?

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

madrab

Quote from: SteveG on August 08, 2009, 08:40:45 PM
Quote from: osckilo on August 08, 2009, 07:30:51 PMThats all I listened to before I bought a guitar.........

Lol

Go out now and buy loads of guitar rock CD's, play them non stop, you CAN get through this!!!!!!!

ALL and only all GOOD music is good music. This include, among other things, some blues and some japanese electro, some metal and some african disco. I made my 14year old like tibetian monks...
As long as it is good music.

Bluesberry

Quote from: osckilo on August 08, 2009, 09:11:57 PM
Quote from: Bluesberry on August 08, 2009, 09:09:37 PMI am just here listening to your vocal for Midnight addiction, I have to say, it is really nice, really beautiful.  This sounds wonderful.  You sound like Geir here.

Why though?
I don't know, there is a depth to you voice, a powerful feeling that Geir sometimes gets. It just reminded me of that feeling.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

Quote from: Bluesberry on August 09, 2009, 07:18:12 AM

Why though?
I don't know, there is a depth to you voice, a powerful feeling that Geir sometimes gets. It just reminded me of that feeling.

Cheers BB!!!!!

I Think Geir is a Sublime talent!

You Just Made my day!!!

Thanks bro!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

Quote from: osckilo on August 09, 2009, 11:35:44 AM
Quote from: Bluesberry on August 09, 2009, 07:18:12 AM

Why though?

Cheers BB!!!!!

I Think Geir is a Sublime talent!

You Just Made my day!!!

Thanks bro!

And you both made my day!!!

I just listened to the collab version of this one, which is great, but this version is really strong too, and so was the brilliant instrumental it started out as!!!!

Love your music T. !!!

Each new tune show a new side of you, and it's always a pleasure!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Missed the vocal version. It's lovely but it's certainly got quite bass heavy! No chance of me making out the words on this... You've got a nice vocal there, really good addition to the track. The midnight addiction is music, right?

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

guitarron

Quote from: osckilo on August 08, 2009, 07:00:29 PMI think I know why I cant hear when the bass is too high....

I used to listen to a lot of this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mL2Bgj-za5k

i'm getting a head ache

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder