"Please don't Laugh" A Geir-go-Disco Original ;D

Started by Geir, August 05, 2009, 04:22:02 PM

Bluesberry

I bet you could do a mean Rod Stewart disco voice Geir!!!!!!! Do ya think I'm sexy?....................................

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

this is great geir it reminds me of can when the dabbled with disco and hit the uk charts cant recall what it was called but this is as good
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Satchwood

This was flippin cool G !!!!  Super great solo in there - I'd say "double satched" very well!!! 

I never was much of a disco dancer, but I think I could dance to this number or at least do some martial arts moves to look like I'm dancin....  :o
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

SE

Disco added to the rock,folk, punk and all the other styles is there any thing you don,t do.
Well done enjoyed it very much  John
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ted

Quote from: Flash Harry on August 05, 2009, 04:42:18 PMPssst I thought it was the Swedes that were good at this. Don't tell them you can do it too. They will invade, Bjorn, Benny and the girls will be round to SORT YOU OUT!

I get so disappointed when I type a hilarious comment and no one seems to notice. Flash, you must know exactly how I feel. Here it comes. I'm about to commit emoticon, eight months late: 

:D

Must go wash my hands now.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

henwrench

yeah, this is wicked!! Do more!! Do more!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

danieldesete

hou hou ha ha

Rata-tat-tat

I call foul... Geir has been practicing Disco... This is an unfair advantage for Disco Fest. I hope the wife didn't see me doin my best Travolta across the living room. LOL
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Hook

This is the goods baby!!!! Man it's so tight and form fitting then that solo rips through and when Geir starts to sing at the end ;D it took my boat from dry dock and floated it away.
Rock ON!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely