Where can I get a Rhythm Pattern List?

Started by Olarte, April 17, 2008, 02:51:51 PM

Olarte

Does anyone know where I can download and print a Rhythm pattern list for the MicroBR, that includes the PXXX numbers and names?

The manual has the pre-arranged patterns, but what I want is an index of the patterns as they show up in the unit itself.

For instance one showing P150-Blues1V, P151-Blues1F etc...

I'm surprised the Manual does not have this list.
Thanks in advance.

64Guitars

The Preset Pattern List is on page 113 of the manual. Unfortunately, it doesn't show the pattern numbers. So I copied the information from page 113 and added a new column to show the pattern numbers. Each pattern group has six patterns (Intro, Verse 1, Fill 1, Verse 2, Fill 2, and Ending). The attached pattern list shows the pattern number for the Intro in the first column. For the other patterns in the pattern group, simply add 1 for Verse 1, 2 for Fill 1, ... and 5 for the Ending.

I don't actually have access to a Micro BR, so if anyone finds any errors in this list, please let me know and I'll correct it.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." - Robert M. Pirsig

Olarte

Quote from: 64Guitars on April 17, 2008, 04:17:39 PMThe Preset Pattern List is on page 113 of the manual. Unfortunately, it doesn't show the pattern numbers. So I copied the information from page 113 and added a new column to show the pattern numbers. Each pattern group has six patterns (Intro, Verse 1, Fill 1, Verse 2, Fill 2, and Ending). The attached pattern list shows the pattern number for the Intro in the first column. For the other patterns in the pattern group, simply add 1 for Verse 1, 2 for Fill 1, ... and 5 for the Ending.

I don't actually have access to a Micro BR, so if anyone finds any errors in this list, please let me know and I'll correct it.

Thanks so much 64Guitars, I will check it and let you know if I find any errors :)

Olarte

Quote from: 64Guitars on April 17, 2008, 04:17:39 PMI don't actually have access to a Micro BR, so if anyone finds any errors in this list, please let me know and I'll correct it.

I did not find any errors. I checked it, then I used this as a basis to create a separate one from scratch that lists all the patterns in sequence. I'm attaching two versions, one color coded by type of pattern (rock, blues etc) and one in B/W.

Excellent, thanks alot  ;D

//Tobbe

Quote from: Olarte on April 18, 2008, 01:51:01 PM
Quote from: 64Guitars on April 17, 2008, 04:17:39 PMI don't actually have access to a Micro BR, so if anyone finds any errors in this list, please let me know and I'll correct it.

I did not find any errors. I checked it, then I used this as a basis to create a separate one from scratch that lists all the patterns in sequence. I'm attaching two versions, one color coded by type of pattern (rock, blues etc) and one in B/W.

Olarte

Quote from: Tobbe on April 21, 2008, 04:24:29 AMExcellent, thanks alot  ;D

//Tobbe

Glad you like it Tobbe, I think between 64guitars and mine one of these should be handy when making Rhtyhm arrangements.

What I do is I record a song with a plain metronome pattern, then afterwards I have fun by creating halfway decent arrangements to the song including silencing the initial meassures, doing intros, fills and endings in between sections.

I find the worksheets a good reference while doing this.