'(SONG REMOVED)' Original by Greeny

Started by Greeny, July 16, 2009, 02:22:26 AM

Greeny

TIM GREEN_(Song removed)_160
Time:
0:00
Volume:
No.... there really is a song here!  :D

Totally inspired by Saijinn's runaway 'Song Removed' thread, I had the urge to do a song called... er... (song removed). It'll look cool on an album listing like that.

This is quite a simple song. A bit of guitar (tuned DADGGD), a dash of trem, and some lovely subtle bass by Flash Harry. Plus vocals (I used a guitar patch on the backing vox for a psychedelic distortion). All done on the BR.

Just a bit of fun...

If anyone reads this post that it, lol. The title may make people steer clear!

SteveG

Don't know the story on the thread, but enjoyed the song.

launched

I DO know the story :D And I love the song!!! The bass and the trem chords are killer. And the lyrics are clever - very clever! I've already listened to this four times already. What a great piece of music you created.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

guitarron

nice mellow tune-it has a nice feel to it

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

The E.M.O says this has a cool "crowded house" feel......
I don't know who they are, but they must be good, judging by this!

I Like this gritty stuff of yours!!!!

Guitar sounds great in that tuning!

Lyrics are Sublime!!!

Peace Tim

T(Osckilo)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

The Reverend 48

knniggits

Alternate tuning's,i wouldn't know where to start  ???
This quirky song would fit well on an album  ;D
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

Tony W

I hate to admit this, but I have been flooding my mind with blues today, I saw this... Instantly wondered if it were going to turn into Saijinn's runaway. I read, I laughed, I paused Itunes and fired this song up. This is a really enjoyable song! Awesome inspiration Greeny!

**EDIT** After listening to this song, I re-read the runaway in full. So damn funny!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pine

Tim, i absolutely LOVE this tune. It has so many cool little nuances. The odd tuning enables some very unusual tones...almost discordant at times (which i love). FH's bass does some neat lines and your vox are just superb. I hear Dylan influence, blues influence, and the harmonies are just icing on this killer cake. You must have enough tunes for a cd by now...gonna scoot over to your SC page and see if you do. This is another song of yours that is good at first listen but then really grows on you and gets better every time. How you do this on a MBR is unbelievable. How many tracks here?
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Bluesberry

What a great sounding tuning.  That second string must have been pretty slack going all the way down to a G.  Very cinematic vocals here, I am getting a lot of images im my head from this, not all of them nice and plesant.  Very cool songwriting here.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand