JustNice&Slow...dayala09

Started by Diego Ayala, July 11, 2009, 11:20:47 AM

Frank53

Very smooth blues, indeed. Terrific playing and recording! Love the tone on that strat. Great work!

Frank
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Diego Ayala

Quote from: Frank53 on July 18, 2009, 05:44:27 AMVery smooth blues, indeed. Terrific playing and recording! Love the tone on that strat. Great work!

Frank

Thanks Frank!  the strat = one of my favorite guitars! But, sh*t got so many favorite guitars -  And of course gotta give credit to the br unit and its effects -ha!

launched

Hey Diego, sweet playing. I would love to get a Strat or a Tele - Not sure which would be best for me, so I haven't pulled the trigger on one yet. I like the bright sound!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Diego Ayala

Quote from: launched on July 18, 2009, 09:37:11 AMHey Diego, sweet playing. I would love to get a Strat or a Tele - Not sure which would be best for me, so I haven't pulled the trigger on one yet. I like the bright sound!

Mark

Thanks Mark!  Much appreciated!  The main reason I like playing the strat is the neck, and that strat-tle sound out of it - well, makes my teeth rattle = hope they are not getting to loose!  I have never played via a telecaster (except @ music stores), but love the sound of the tele --- last band i played w/ (country music band) - the lead player cranked on one of those, and the sound/vives is incredible - for me best heard "live".  I wondered how it would sound via a marshall-tube-amp...  in Nome-AK do not have much for musical instruments -- but when I do shop for guitars - I'll stop @ the store and play the crap out of it for a few weeks.  One of my 12 strings, was a used Alvarez - bought it quite cheap, and kept stopping @ the store for about a month, and almost everyday - and kept playing that sucker - well - fell in live w/ the sound and the neck & bought it, and is still with me - after busting the neck twice --- it is my "franken-12"...

Bluesberry

Quote from: launched on July 18, 2009, 09:37:11 AMHey Diego, sweet playing. I would love to get a Strat or a Tele - Not sure which would be best for me, so I haven't pulled the trigger on one yet. I like the bright sound!

Mark
You know what I am going to say Mark, get the strat!!!!! Although I would love to get a Tele some day, I feel the strat is far more versatile in terms of the tones you can get, plus it is much more comfortable guitar to play standing up than a Tele.  I am sure there are Tele guys on here that are going disagree, but for me the strat is my favorite guitar.  I love it.  I play it 90% of the time and I also have a Les Paul and Epi Sheraton.  But a Tele is something worth having one day.  I would go for a strat first over a Tele, get the Tele second one day.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Diego Ayala

Quote from: Bluesberry on July 18, 2009, 10:59:53 AM

Mark
You know what I am going to say Mark, get the strat!!!!! Although I would love to get a Tele some day, I feel the strat is far more versatile in terms of the tones you can get, plus it is much more comfortable guitar to play standing up than a Tele.  I am sure there are Tele guys on here that are going disagree, but for me the strat is my favorite guitar.  I love it.  I play it 90% of the time and I also have a Les Paul and Epi Sheraton.  But a Tele is something worth having one day.  I would go for a strat first over a Tele, get the Tele second one day.

Well, this better be my last posting this morn...  need to get back to working on a song.  So Mark, get that strat!!! ha!

launched

Thanks, Diego - You have pushed me over the edge - It will be strat time soon!! I did have one years ago, but I didn't  know how to play guitar - a friend needed money, so I bought it and sold it a while later.

Might check a few out tomorrow!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Diego Ayala

Quote from: launched on July 18, 2009, 09:15:17 PMThanks, Diego - You have pushed me over the edge - It will be strat time soon!! I did have one years ago, but I didn't  know how to play guitar - a friend needed money, so I bought it and sold it a while later.

Might check a few out tomorrow!!

Mark

Excellent!!!  I have been buying some equipment (back) little by little --- had to sell a lot of my gear a couple of years ago for some medical bills and such.  I sold my primary strat, and whole bunch of other stuff.  But, that is okay - the strat I did keep still does alright - needs some work --- always had this one while performing live as a backup guitar!  As long as I have my 12 and my old/beat-up strat I'll be alright!  Enjoy the strat shopping!!!

Nick*

That is some hot guitar playing right there

Diego Ayala

Thanks Nick!  Have you posted any songs yet?