Questions!!

Started by Telepete, July 10, 2009, 06:23:13 AM

Telepete

Hi I'm writing because I recently bought a MICRO BR and I'm very happy with it. I've been working with it and I've some questions.

First of all I would like to know if there is some kind of metronome. I already know that I can change the tempo of the rhythms patterns , but I want to get just the "clip" sound.

The second question is if exists a web page or something like that where people can share there guitar effects....

Thanks a lot for the help!

By the way, this site rules!

Cheers.

Flash Harry

There is a metronome. Search through to the end of the rhythm patterns and you will find the 4/4 etc. beats.  There is a great area on this forum for guitar patches.
Cheers

Flash
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

OsCKilO

Quote from: Flash Harry on July 10, 2009, 11:32:38 AMThere is a metronome. Search through to the end of the rhythm patterns and you will find the 4/4 etc. beats.  There is a great area on this forum for guitar patches.
Cheers

Flash

I really dont Know Music.....

But creating a tune to 4/4 allows you  to add any beat (after a bit of long division to work out the tempo...)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy