Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

hooper

What a treat it would be to see Greeny live!
Come back to Asheville for a gig, Tim?  I'll drive 2 hours to see ya.  :)
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
These days I merely dabble at being old and wise.
But I swear, I used to absolutely excel at being young and stupid.

The Reverend 48

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

Quote from: hooper on July 08, 2009, 04:54:00 AMWhat a treat it would be to see Greeny live!

I'd love to do a N.C. gig! Salisbury is my 'home town' there, but Asheville, Winston-Salem or Raleigh are fine with me! Oneday... !!!!!

hooper

Quote from: Greeny on July 08, 2009, 05:28:37 AM
Quote from: hooper on July 08, 2009, 04:54:00 AMWhat a treat it would be to see Greeny live!

I'd love to do a N.C. gig! Salisbury is my 'home town' there, but Asheville, Winston-Salem or Raleigh are fine with me! Oneday... !!!!!

Only 20 minutes from Salisbury and I grew up playing in garage bands in Winston-Salem.  Would love sometime to hear about your connection to NC.
recorder
Tascam DP-24
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Boss Micro BR
These days I merely dabble at being old and wise.
But I swear, I used to absolutely excel at being young and stupid.

Geir

Great Tim .. just great !!!! Man I would have loved to have been there .... well another time maybe ....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Greeny

Quote from: hooper on July 08, 2009, 05:36:15 AM
Quote from: Greeny on July 08, 2009, 05:28:37 AM

Only 20 minutes from Salisbury and I grew up playing in garage bands in Winston-Salem.  Would love sometime to hear about your connection to NC.

It all started 20 years ago - I stayed with a friend who was staying with a friend in Salisbury (in a trailer park!), and we kind of adopted the place. We used to walk 7 miles into town everyday for hotdogs at Spanky's diner or chicken at Bojangles. Then we kept going off on various travels, but always ended up back there. It was our home for a while really. And I used to catch the Amtrak from there to other places too (although there were only 2 trains a day - 1 north and 1 south, and the north one arrived back at 1:30am). It's a special place to me. Have gone back several times since then, but not recently. I also like Manteo on the outer banks. Have been to Charlotte quite a few times too. Our friend from Salisbury now works at Wake Forest university, so our old trailer days are gone now. I like NC a lot, and the Smoky Mountains are one of - if not the most - beautiful sights in America. I could wax lyrical for hours, lol...

Bluesberry

Man your guitar skills live are stunning, very good job.  You were just getting warned up Tim.  I listened to these in the order you did them and I must say you got better with each song.  This one is stunning.  So original, so well played, so well sung.  What a song to have heard at an open mic, I would have been blown away by this one!!!  This one gets a two minute standing ovation, bravo!!!!!
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand