The Eye of the Tiger

Started by ODH, August 31, 2024, 11:37:38 AM

ODH

J of the Tiger copy
Time:
0:00
Volume:
The original song came up on shuffle and I wondered how it would be without the relentless du-d'd'du and then it became a project.

One acoustic, double tracked here and there. GB P-Bass and drums. One vocal.
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Zoltan

Is there no limit to this mans talent?

The track lasts for over five minutes and just flies by. And that ending!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

SE

Wow just loving you arrangement this is just cool, the vocal, bass and acoustic are magic then the middle eight is inspired, big respect!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

StephenM

feels like Alan Parsons Project doing a cool versh of the song... diggin the simple elegance of this... actually this could be Lindsey Buckingham kind of vibe as well.. in other words... it's real damn good.

cool idea.  and great outcome... you really made this sound sweet. 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

the physics teacher

I do have an electric bass and guitar, i do have an acoustic guitar. I even have a keyboard and a Roland drum set What I seem to miss is skills. So to cure my at least 40y frustration I dicovered my instrument being my voice. So I finaly had the nerve to take singing lessons and make my voice heared thanks to Songcrafters.

BerryPatch

Man, these tracks you've made recently are gold! I love the somber place you took this song. Feels very natural and your voice sounds fantastic on here. Bravo!

kenny mac

What a great version.
Takes it to a whole new level.i love the bass sound on this.
Excellent.

chapperz66

Oh yes.  I love your versions of rock songs.

That echo on the string noise (?)! Stunning.

Mike_S

Very interesting hearing your take on old classics. Completely different to the original... very chilled and cool :)

Excellent Nick.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand