Steed Of Wisdom (RL White Cover)

Started by StephenM, August 26, 2024, 06:15:58 PM

StephenM

Quote from: des0free on September 14, 2024, 05:21:35 PMCool song and nice job.  How did you come across this guy?

there was a song writers and home recording group (since disbanded) facebook... I heard some of his songs there... I still listen to some of his songs ..
thanks for asking!
he lives somewhere in the San Bernadino area.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Jean Pierre

I listened to the link to this guy on souncloud and...don't tell him, but I much prefer your version. ;D
The arrangements are absolutely outstanding (especially the vocals).
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

StephenM

Quote from: Jean Pierre on September 16, 2024, 12:41:06 AMI listened to the link to this guy on souncloud and...don't tell him, but I much prefer your version. ;D
The arrangements are absolutely outstanding (especially the vocals).

merci JP... Je pense qu'il est d'accord avec toi... et il était très content que j'aie fait la couverture.  C'est un très bon musicien et il a beaucoup de types de chansons différents... tout comme vous et moi... mdr... c'est amusant de penser que nous créons un réseau mondial avec notre musique que nous et d'autres pouvons chérir. .. nous y mettons tout notre cœur et notre âme et seuls quelques-uns peuvent le remarquer, comme des joyaux cachés... passez une merveilleuse semaine.

thanks JP...I think he agrees with you... and he was very happy I did the cover.  He is a real good musician and has alot of different kinds of songs...just like you and me...lol.. it is fun to think we create a web around the globe with our music that we and others can cherish... we put our heart and soul into it and only a few can notice, like some hidden gems... have a wonderful week.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner