Hi from southwestern Ontario, Canada

Started by craig0812, August 26, 2024, 10:48:42 AM

craig0812

I live in a border city called Windsor, Ontario which is right next to Detroit, Michigan. I love both countries. Really lucky to have grown up here.

My influences are mostly country. I've already posted some of my country songs in the original songs section. I like Kenny Chesney, Keith Urban, Florida Georgia Line and many others.

I also write children's music as "Uncle Craig". I might post some of those songs in the future.

Anyways it's nice to be here around other artists talking songs. Going to explore the rest of the boards and see where else I can contribute.

chapperz66

Hi Craig, from the English East Midlands (although originally from London).

chapperz66

Oh - I should have said that I have listened to several of your song posts.  You know your stuff!

Paul

Jean Pierre

Hi Craig, I live 6732 km east of you ;) ;) ;) in a small village, near Aix les Bains, in France ... it's far but thanks to Songcrafters.org we can exchange/share music ;)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Jean Pierre

Live The Good Life try to add dobro guitar JP
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Craig, I've listened to the songs you've uploaded to original song and they're great.

One of the major attractions of Songrafters.org is the opportunity to exchange and collaborate with other musicians from around the world.

During the confinement period I started a series of collaborations, mostly with Songcrafters guys, in different styles and the compilation is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehsVqPrPu74&list=PLgROyTlbO0hrlz6AqdY5ZAHAiUmBmKn68

This afternoon I had fun jamming with your song Live the good Life, with my dobro,

Of course, if you don't like it, or don't want it, I'll delete it.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

TPB

Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away