boston
Time:
0:00
Volume:
1974Fest-2024 (banner image missing)

Released in 1974
One acoustic guitar Ovation plugged in the mixer with a little compression
one vocal
Tim[url="https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=196821;type=preview;file"]boston.mp3[/url]
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

Jean Pierre

when I hear a song like this one only voice / guitar I always want to play a dobro or a weissenborn, can I ?
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

TPB

Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

lg

Tim this sounds great.

I can't hardly wait to hear the additions....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Mike_S

Really enjoyed this Tim. Don't know the original, but this is really good in it's own right.

Brilliant vocal and some lovely acoustic too.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

Yeah, i know the song...it was played a million times in the 70s.
I like the song.
Nice job Tim...i really like your high vocal on this.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Jean Pierre

MEET TIM IN BOSTON
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I love TIM's songs, vocals and guitar..and I always want to jam with him on the dobro,...so with his permission here you go

Meet Tim in Boston

I think my dobro goes well with his guitar ovation

Thank you Tim and thank you SC for these very pleasant encounters across the oceans.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Farrell Jackson

A very cool cover of this Dave Loggins song, Tim! Your version of just guitar and vocal checks all the boxes for me, well done! The version with JP's dobro additions also sounds great...nicely done JP and Tim!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?