Camping MET in Yorkshire

Started by thetworegs, August 01, 2024, 05:13:11 AM

thetworegs

METstock2024 (banner image missing)

I'm hosting a camping MET in Yorkshire on the weekend of the 30th August to the 1st Sept if you're interested in coming please PM me for details. So far I think we have between 8 and 10 songcrafters interested in coming. So pack your tent sleeping bag and guitar and come up to Yorkshire for a Songcrafter MET weekend fingers crossed the sun shines.

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Bluesberry

Oh this sounds interesting....cant wait to hear and see what this bunch gets up to

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

kenny mac

I'm jealous, hope you guys have the best time.

bruno

I've got my t-shirt - its going to be epic!
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Hilary

Not long now - have a truly wonderful time. I look forward to hearing all the recordings.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Jean Pierre

quel dommage j'aimerais tant pouvoir venir
...et le tee shirt ..on peut l'acheter?
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

cuthbert

Sounds like a great time coming up for the long weekend, and I'm also looking forward to hearing the music!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Jean Pierre on August 28, 2024, 01:09:16 AMquel dommage j'aimerais tant pouvoir venir
...et le tee shirt ..on peut l'acheter?
yes Jean Pierre you can buy the T Shirt. I don't have the link but we all used a t shirt printer on Amazon. I'm sure you could use anyone. We used the poster Greeny created.11cd9e2c-4940-4fb6-a14e-e6e0de735ad1.jpeg
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann