Provisional Press

Started by Rob Grant, May 15, 2024, 06:06:16 PM

Rob Grant

PROVISIONAL MIX 0F ROBS UNT SYNTH INSTRUMENTAL -PROVISIONAL MIX 0F ROBS UNT SYNTH INSTRUMENTAL (2)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Well!? I had to keep downsizing the file...Mel Hayler and Rob Grant
"The road to hell is paved with good intents"

StephenM

sounds so good and so full and really love the driving bass and beat.

I really like organ so this is a winner in my book.

as far as file size stuff we all go through that...

I used to write 6 minute songs... doesn't work so well here..

I cut stuff down to mostly around 3 minutes.  I see though you figured it out...
it still sounds great.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Mike_S

Excellent Rob, a most enjoyable listen... listening while I work and that was excellent!

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

BerryPatch

Sweet track Rob! The keyboards are hypnotic and different sections keep things moving. Psychedelic!

karl1171

I enjoyed this, great sounds on here.

The organ works very well.

chapperz66

Hi Rob.  Cool instrumental here.  The Hammond is juicy and I really enjoyed the gregorian-style male voices. 

The file size might be a bit restrictive but given the number of songs uploaded here I imagine the storage requirements of years of music must be pretty substantial. But I think the restriction is worth it in order to post to a really supportive community.  You can always add a link to another platform such as Soundcloud as well as the site mp3 player.  That way the jukeboxes on this site works and people have the option to listen to a wav quality version if they feel so inclined.

Keep them coming.

Paul

Mike_S

Back for another listen... yeah excellent stuff. I really like midway through you kick in to a different feel with the drums... that's very cool

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

kenny mac

I really like this track,it has an ambiance to it.
I could actually hear a vocal in there In my head ,if you want any vocals and lyrics I could give it a go  8)

Blooby

Trippy. Very cool and complimentary patches. Loves the movement of the chords.

Blooby

SE

Well all I can say this just proggy goodness.
Great keys with some cool changes.
I'm a three minute guy so if you got me to listen it must be good!!
recorder
Boss BR-80