A Chorus A Verse A Tune

Started by guitarron, April 01, 2008, 08:45:10 PM

SteveG

Have not listened to this before so a clean perspective here  ;D I checked out the original version first and thought it was a real well written song with lyrics that I related to bigtime (Bloody kids!!). Then the (possibly) final version, what a difference! From a pretty good first take to a very pro sounding final master!!! Great work guys, aint it amazing that two guys who have never met, from different parts of the world, can create something like this using a tool the size of the MBR? Really enjoyed this, great song ORH, and kudos to Ron for his input and contributions too.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

guitarron

Jim
i absolutely f#ck'n love this version-we're done-FINALLY

Quote from: SteveG on April 19, 2008, 07:12:31 AMHave not listened to this before so a clean perspective here  ;D I checked out the original version first and thought it was a real well written song with lyrics that I related to bigtime (Bloody kids!!).

That line there was my motivation to work on this song
It's pleasure workin' with ya
next time leave me a hole in the song to put a real lead in-lol-
didnt have the heart to surgically remove any of your well concieved lyrics
peace

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

right ron heres a challenge for you, come up with a toon  leaving me plenty of space for a lyric/vox , i think we're pretty much on the same wavelength so im sure you can do something i'd like.
ps get your mates to listen to this song at soundclick to get it up the chart  was at no7 ages ago but dropped but is back up to no9 so get promoting, the bunkbeds want their first no1.
here is the link for the song

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6337144
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

a video for a chorus a verse and a tune you could hum is currently being uploaded to youtube i will post it here as soon as it is available to view.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUDSYaBco6g
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

song is sitting at no 9 in the chart , come on guys go hear listen to it and get us to no1.

http://www.soundclick.com/genres/charts.cfm?genre=Rock&subgenreID=222&currentpage=1
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

SteveG

Done that already, downloaded and rated too. Found myself singing the chorus in work today, sign of a good song!

Oldrottenhead

downloads dont affect the chart as much as streaming plays so keep pressing those buttons...........................it tickles
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

SteveG

I think I read in there that only unique plays count, so multiple plays from the same URL would not effect the chart?

Oldrottenhead

thought id give this one a bump, am currently working on a song with guitarron for the woodstock festival and its like deja vu unfortunately or fortunately you will only get to hear the finished version of that lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann