Sonatina non Grata

Started by Frank53, June 25, 2009, 10:38:29 AM

Bosko Schwartz

Beautiful, Frank, just beautiful.  I love the fact that it is in a major key yet still has a sort of minor vibe to it.  Very well done, AS ALWAYS!!! ;D
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Frank53

Thanks everyone, for the kind words! I'm slowly trying to catch up (on a lot of things) after returning from vacation.

Diego, I did the flute and strings on my Yamaha Motif ES synth, using a breath controller for the flute.

LESTG, I'm glad it helped! Maybe that means it's just boring. LOL! Glad you liked it.

Thanks, Steve. I should be so lucky. When I swing that big soundtrack deal, I will have completely forgotten that it was you that suggested it. LOL!

ORH, I wouldn't think you would recognize it. If you did, someone might be suing me for copyright infringement.

Others have commented on the minor feel also, Bosko. Maybe it's the scales being used. I should analyze that... someday.  ;D  Thanks for the kind words.

Frank
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Oldrottenhead

QuoteORH, I wouldn't think you would recognize it. If you did, someone might be suing me for copyright infringement.
i misread your introduction to the song i assumed it was a classical peice from its title.wow. i'm blown away even further now.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann