Saijinn's Bluesy Jam

Started by Saijinn Maas, June 24, 2009, 01:03:14 PM

Greeny

This is very special. There are some beautiful technical skills and touches in this, but most importantly, it's played with real emotion. You're WAY beyond my limited pentatonics! Outstanding job.

The Reverend 48

Great take I love the feel Well Done!

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: Greeny on June 25, 2009, 04:04:21 AMThis is very special. There are some beautiful technical skills and touches in this, but most importantly, it's played with real emotion. You're WAY beyond my limited pentatonics! Outstanding job.

Wow! You make me sound like I am better than I am! Thanks

And for the record... I thought I WAS playing pentatonics!!! Or whatever you call it! heh

Greeny

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on June 25, 2009, 08:59:07 AM
Quote from: Greeny on June 25, 2009, 04:04:21 AMThis is very special. There are some beautiful technical skills and touches in this, but most importantly, it's played with real emotion. You're WAY beyond my limited pentatonics! Outstanding job.

And for the record... I thought I WAS playing pentatonics!!! Or whatever you call it! heh

Not the ones I play though, lol. I think I'm stuck at A minor ones... or something. I have no idea. It's all mumbo-jumbo to me!

Saijinn Maas

Quote from: Greeny on June 25, 2009, 09:03:27 AM

Not the ones I play though, lol. I think I'm stuck at A minor ones... or something. I have no idea. It's all mumbo-jumbo to me!

Same here. People start talking theory and I just stare at them blankly. But you get a guitar in my hands and all I see are patterns. What they are called is irrelevant to me. heh

Frank53

Quote from: Saijinn Maas on June 25, 2009, 10:09:48 AM
Quote from: Greeny on June 25, 2009, 09:03:27 AM

Same here. People start talking theory and I just stare at them blankly. But you get a guitar in my hands and all I see are patterns. What they are called is irrelevant to me. heh

Who needs a mixolydian when you can play like that! Nice tone, tasteful note selection, and good emotional technique. Very nicely done, Saijinn.
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

tafka

very easy on the ears.
great feeling and expression
nice one
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Ferryman

Very cool blues. Just listeneed to your Okie Dokie blues as well and it's clear you have "blues" blood coursing through your veins. Great playing.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR