If You Could Read My Mind (Gordon Lightfoot)

Started by Zoltan, March 24, 2023, 02:56:51 PM

cuthbert

Great cover Zoltan (bum job or not) The mix of hairband metal and airy, new wave synths - all pinned down with your steady vocal - really works.

Well done!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Ray Brookes

WOW, what a great cover of this classic. Who would have thought the song would work so well done like this. Those guitars sound so cool.
Ray Brookes

StephenM

Me2!  Its clever.  It rocks.  There are stars shining in here...  gr8 mix!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Bluesberry

That's what we are talking about.....what a way to do it........so flipping awesome......I want to drain this drink right to the bottom........lick out the remaining residue left over in the glass.......so delicious........I don't want it to end......keep it going........loop it.......on repeat.......fill that glass again........drink down....lick out the remaining residual goodness.......repeat.........so good...repeat again.........somebody stop me.....

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

Back for another tall drink of this frothy pink concoction....so fine....in my minds eye it's even got one of those little paper umbrellas in the glass for ambience.....love this

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

BerryPatch

HOLY MOLY! Is this a hit from 1983?! It's funny how this song has been covered in so many styles yet still always remains a great song. This reading in particular is amazing, pink guitars and spandex in all! Amazing tones from those guitars and synths, proper retro throwback!