The Final Cause

Started by TomH86, June 22, 2009, 11:11:03 AM

Tangled Wires

Your voice is a bit higher in the mix than some of your other songs Tom, and it is great and love the other vocals you have added too.

Very strong song and performance

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Really lovely song.  Love the backing vocals.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bosko Schwartz

Beautiful, as always.

You are one of my VERY favorite artists on this forum -- top 3, to be exact.  And that is saying a lot, because you are so quiet.  It would be easy for me to say that to someone who has commented positively on my music, as a sort of "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" deal, but there's none of that going on here.  I don't know if you ever comment on anyone's music.

So in this case, it's just my pure, honest admiration for your music.
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Bigsky

Very nicely done, I enjoy your vocals very much.

Greeny

There's always a feeling of being rewarded when I listen to your songs. They wrap themselves around you seductively and then they leave you wanting more. Pleasure and pain! Another lovely one.

Ferryman

I'm pleased with this also. Your voice is really good for this kind of material and the balance here works well. Short, sharp and sweet.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

northleezy

loving the superb clean guitar playing you got going on...
and the Vox too...!

NorthLeezy
Whatever happened to sex, drugs and rock'n'roll? Now we just have aids, crack and techno..