Butterfly by Oldrottenhead : work in progress looking for feedback

Started by Oldrottenhead, March 30, 2008, 10:51:35 AM

jkevinwolfe

ORH,

I think your writing, playing and singing skills are great but that I really want to commend you on is your mixes. You have an exceptional ear.

Kevin

Oldrottenhead

thanks for the comments guys i forgot about this song as ive bin working on other stuff, i prefer the original post without the wacky backing vocals.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

i have posted the original at my soundclick site, but i think i will redo it from scratch if anyone wants involved let me know.
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6501725
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

:)Very cool song, man!  I like the sound of the vox using the onboard mic.  I haven't used it yet but with such cool results in your song i'll try to use it and see what I can get.

tafka

nice song , nice voice , bum notes ???
i think the song would work better using an acustic guitar.
just my opinion..hell what do i know.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Bluesberry

All the way back up.......OTDBump.........up from the mists of time itself....6 years ago......whew....

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

This was propably the first original song I listened to since registered here... I downloaded it, then and wondered how someone can record that good stuff on Micro BR! I had just purchased mine at that time...

Brilliant song that brings memories to me.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR