"Alt World"

Started by Blooby, December 16, 2022, 05:41:52 PM

T.C. Elliott

I quite enjoyed listening through. You've nailed both a laid back feeling and a sense of tension or texture that gave it a dynamic feel.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

launched

You have the Guilmour soar at times, and the bass is friggin' good. And then other improvisational textures come out, just mind blowing.

I am a fan.
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

I'm listening in the laundromat....washer died and new one comes next week.....anyho.....as I said, sitting in the laundromat, not wearing any underwear, they are all in the machine...flipping love the sounds here...it comforts my soul at such a mundane moment of my life....underwear-less and all....lovely...later on when I get some clean underwear on I'll give it another listen, see if it grabs me the same

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

I wear the spandex shit now. The kind with the gratuitous pouch in the front that I can't fill.
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

Quote from: launched on December 30, 2022, 11:24:07 AMI wear the spandex shit now. The kind with the gratuitous pouch in the front that I can't fill.
If this wasn't such a family friendly site I would request a picture for proof....

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

You are cracking me up, I have a work thing I'm doing from home and switching to here when I can. As many know from a long time ago I don't really bundle up when working from home. Is your mom home curly, all I can think of!

At your laundry site, and being winter, hope you can stay comfortable!!

Spandex is awesome, never knew it, took me all my life to find out. Not fully spandex but neo-skivs would be a better definition.
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

StephenM

what a fun dialog to read!  so much description of subject... I just threw away 3 jock straps and some sort of male undie sex thingy that the wife bought me years ago. I was sorting through my underwear and sock drawer.   I almost felt guilty throwing it out...but really?  Did she want me to wear that?  Or was she thinking I would like it.  Weird!  I suppose I should have attempted to communicate with her about that.  I just found it easier to chuck it...I am after all a tighty whitey guy...

oh the conversations that Blooby's tracks spawn..

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Bluesberry

Quote from: StephenM on December 30, 2022, 06:56:29 PMand some sort of male undie sex thingy that the wife bought me years ago.. .....  I almost felt guilty throwing it out..
surely you took a picture before disposal....I mean, just for archival purposes ......i suppose this little adventure is gonna end up in one of your future songs........a picture would support a rendering of form, fit and function within the context of said song......

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Tighty whitey, I got that claim all the time, like I was nothing. Such a loser wearing something I felt good in. I agree it was a cool time, that soft cotton was so special. Now I'm rockin' the cool skivs!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Blooby

Quote from: StephenM on December 30, 2022, 06:56:29 PMI just threw away...some sort of male undie sex thingy that the wife bought me years ago.

I totally respect your relationship.