I got this feeling nobody knows

Started by thetworegs, December 02, 2022, 03:34:05 PM

thetworegs

I got this feeling nobody knows
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I started doodling after I put the studio back together to make sure everything was working ok and to test my new to me secondhand bit of equipment an ART DI/O preamp System to use with my mic plugged straight into my Focusrite, it seems to work a treat although I think more testing is needed.....

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Zoltan

This is quirky! Lots of guitar "doodling" going on. For some reason while listening to the song i started getting a kind of a Tony Joe White vibe from this.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Trist

almost psychedelic blues. some drums would really enhance this, something thumping, liked the rawness and that fast lick

Ted

Very effective.

The frenetic and urgent rhythm guitar. The tense plaintiff lead guitars. The exhortations to "let it go." Would someone please show Mr. Morrison to the restroom?

Quote from: Trist on December 04, 2022, 05:42:11 AMsome drums would really enhance this, something thumping

Maybe something as minimal as a bass drum just before one.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Blooby

This seriously should have been on the Repo Man soundtrack.

Blooby

hardlock

I got this feeling nobody knows+drms
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here's the percussion I heard in this cool song. I got sloppy at the end but I'm happy as it was just a practice track. ::) Fun jam!

Nice song Trev! You always got it going on! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Mike_S

Yes there is that kinda 60's Doors thing going on. I also get a Pulp Fiction vibe from the riffing and the tones. Stonking good tune and damn good vocal too Trevor.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

StephenM

I just skipped straight down to the one with Ken on drums... not at all disappointed... that kick is kicking the heck out of me....
and yeah, the door is opening on Morrison vocals...but really this is Trev, the chameleon that can change into all sorts of singers... sometimes he sings as The Two Regs... some times it's Robert Plant.... cool guitar stuff happening all over Trev... this is great...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

Quote from: Ted on December 05, 2022, 02:55:04 AMVery effective.

The frenetic and urgent rhythm guitar. The tense plaintiff lead guitars. The exhortations to "let it go." Would someone please show Mr. Morrison to the restroom?

Quote from: Trist on December 04, 2022, 05:42:11 AMsome drums would really enhance this, something thumping

Maybe something as minimal as a bass drum just before one.

who needs comedy central?  that is a waste of time... not only is there great music on here...but Ted cracking me up as well...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Redler

Quote from: Trist on December 04, 2022, 05:42:11 AMalmost psychedelic blues.

Ditto that!

Agree with The Doors comparison. Very good job, Trev and Ken's percussion put this to another level!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR