Sinking Ship (Rayon Vert)

Started by Farrell Jackson, October 18, 2022, 12:10:34 PM

Johnbee

Very well produced. Intense subject matter well presented.

:) John B

Mike_S

Like Ron I got a touch of Zep on the intro, but that made way for a overall cool classic rock sound. It has it's own sound though not least because of those great vocals Farrell. And lyrics on a subject that needs talking about for sure.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Hook

That's a really good song brother! RV at its best here, we'll done.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

des0free

A pro quality rocker all around.  Dang that's good!  Killer musicianship on the vocals and all instruments. And cool lyrics.  When do I get to buy tickets to the concert in my city?????  Why is this not played on the radio???  I need to find a friend like yours who can play smoking lead guitar and keys!  Is this guy a studio player - a hired gun?
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

What a great rocker. This is better than most stuff you hear today. Brilliant music all round, great vocals and performances.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

StephenM

I can't believe I can hear stuff like this AT NO CHARGE! 

I heard a lick just now on the organ like Tom Sholz did in Boston.

The world is upside down.  There is so much great rock and roll on Songcrafters.... LONG LIVE SONGERS!

I feel almost like I am already in heaven... here man, listen to this, ok man check this out...and every dang track is good but some of them just really send me toward the sky...this one is that.

yeah... I am leaving the boat and heading for the sky, propelled by RayOnVertical..... straight up in to the stratosphere...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

StephenM

years ago...like in the early 80's I was in the Vallejo area of California at the shipyard there.  I was always impressed with the music available in the area.  I saw Y & T in a gym.  I saw Greg Kihn Band in a barn...yeah, hay, and all... of course I saw all the majors (Doobies, Jefferson Starship, Sammy Hagar, Journey, Carlos Santana and many more).
but what blew me away alot was I went out to a local bar one night.  Not a really big place.  They had a band.  These people rocked so well.  They were serious.  Had a sound man... a big PA and crazy lights including fog and lasers.... In California you see everything you never saw before and the folks really get into whatever they are into in a really big way... this reminds me of that same spirit...rocks hard.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Rolow

It starts with a fine lyric about a ages old problem.  Well written and sung.

The rock band it spot on and the drums are super!

A great rock track, I enjoyed the listens.

rolow
Let it be known, there is a fountain, that was not made, by the hands of men.

bruno

This has elements of Saga in it - wonderful 70's sounding prog rock (to my ears) - great tune.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Geir

I'm a fan !

So pro. So good. 

Love it
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder