Main Menu

Thoughts

Started by Ray Brookes, October 17, 2022, 03:17:02 AM

des0free

This is really cool!!!! Definitely outside the usual "box"!!  How do you get that effect on the vocal?  I would really like to know...
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jean Pierre

Ray
absolument parfait j'aime l'ambiance du début de la chanson et le doublage de la voix a l'unisson par (une guitare?)
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Such a brilliant track ray. I love the slow Erie build up, the music is great as always. I love it when the guitars and rock drums kick in. Very cool ending. Great vocals and amazing lyrics
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Trist

Not sure how i missed this, had to check the date  what year is this i have no idea . anyway excellent track right from the start you set the  ominous  tone which is dark yet mysterious before the song opens more . great vocal delivery and musically the touches of harmonica and lead really give it that bluesy swampy feeling, always enjoy your lyrics  Ray and your use of language,  Great track