Fiskpoet Vibrera (swedish language, google translate fest)

Started by Zoltan, October 14, 2022, 04:54:55 AM

Zoltan

Fiskspoet vibrerar (swedish)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
TranslateFest (banner image missing)

I'm only posting this because y' all are so timid and shy with this fest.

Actually i have nothing to do with this track. I'm going to distance myself 100% from this. This is a song from the early 80's by a band called Fiskpinnepojkar. It was supposed to be their breakthru single from their Finnjävlar album. They weren't born to lose (it would sound too rock'n'roll). They were born to fail...

Special thanks goes to Stephen who so kindly told me that it's "nice to hear me sing in my native language". I will remember this...

Fiskpöet Vibrera

Jag frågade honom
Kan jag sminka mig?
Hon svarade
Nej du är ett svin

CH:
Men man får hoppas
Drömmar växer
Fiskpinnen i min mustasch vibrerar av brunst

Outro:
allihopa sjunga
du kan inte vara dum

fiskpinne.jpeg
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

OMG!!!!  cracking me up yet again.  laughter... what I love the most about you is that you are like that old song by Cindy Lauper.... dude just wants to have fun... I dig that!

listening to this a few times now it does remind me a little of ABBA.  Even the song style a little bit in spots.  Mostly though it's the voices. 

It's hard for me to remember that english is not your first language but you seem to have no problems with it.... and now you are singing in Swedish! 
I admit this fest terrifies me!  I am not sure I will do anything.  I might write some crazy thing to try and sing in Portuguese (the language of Brasil, in honor of my wife).... but i dunno...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Geir

As one of the few people here not needing Google translate to understand this I can just say that this is hilarious.
Your Swedish is excellent and the delivery is so joyful and full of energy.

Love it !

( * hurrying over to Spotify to look for the album "Finnjävlar" *)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

des0free

I don't understand a word, but I love it!  (I could google translate to english the google translated words, but I'm nervous that with two rounds of translation something important might be lost  ;D )
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Music is universal and this is great. I don't know the lyrics but it doesn't matter. Music is brilliant. With that 60's rock and roll sound. Great solo. Drums, bass. Great performance. Wish it was longer.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

BerryPatch

What a rocker! Finnish Power Pop with lead guitar from Chuck Berry... who could ask for more? Great little track! 

Redler

Great track, Zoltan! I didn't need any dictionary; jag har studerat svenska lång tid sedan ;D

Just brilliant!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Farrell Jackson

I don't know what you are singing Zoltan but it makes me smile because this is happy rock n roll music!
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

StephenM

yeah, you are one heck of a rocker... this has that kind of beat that lasts through all the various stages of rock and roll.... basic progression  but with your choice of guitar sounds and bass it makes it a very polished version...
but I really dig the vocal effect.  You sing well and this sounds great!  It's legit radio stuff.  The drums lean a bit toward canned but they played stuff on the radio in the 80's that did .... they aren't bad, those drums but not quite all the way there. 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner