Nowhere To Go (KennyMac & Redler)

Started by Redler, October 07, 2022, 12:10:33 PM

Redler

Nowhere To Go Final Mix (online-audio-converter.com)
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Hi all. In January I posted a backer by me here:https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=32010.0

Last week I noticed Kenny's reply (from May) and suggested him to add solo guitar on the song. So, here we go: Kenny; lyrics, vocals, solo guitar and  rhythm guitar. The backer written and played by me.
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ray Brookes

WOW what a great rocking track! Right from the opening riff this oozes class. Stellar guitar work and great vocals. Punk rock on steroids.
Ray Brookes

StephenM

been missing that voice and that guitar... and man what a rocker from Rockamania!  Fine job Redler and KM!  blistering rock and roooooolllllll.....

wouldn't this be fun for an encore or an opener at a show?

reminds me a tad of that very lively and raucous and sort of punkish band known as Cheap Trick but this track ain't cheap at all!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

Wowser! I think the Cheap Trick comparison is perfect! At times there's a touch of Johnny Rotten to the vocals, but overall this could be a lost track from Rick Nielsen and the co!

Cool stuff :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

thetworegs

Got a great punk feel with that vocal channeling Johnny rotten loving the guitars too
Fab track

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

cuthbert

Outstanding punk backer from Kari and Kenny's vocal and lead guitar are icing on the cake.

Well done, gentlemen.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

SE

Yes this is the puck stuff,which is where I love it, cool stuff  guys magic!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Farrell Jackson

Oh yeah, this is popish punk for sure! I agree with the Cheap Trick compare...I love Cheap Trick and this song! A cool listen Kari (great backer) and Kenny (great vox and solo!)
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

This sounds like a lost sex pistols song, bloody great punk rock inspired song. Loving these guitars. Drums and vocals guys.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Ron D Bowes

Great intro. Super punky track Redler and Kenny! Vocal delivery is perfect for this. Great clab!