Main Menu

I'm Your Muse

Started by Zoltan, October 02, 2022, 04:02:14 PM

Zoltan

Im your muse
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This was a quick composition and i was going to bin it, but then i thought to just post it. It doesn't have an ending and it's just one bass, one guitar, scratch vocs and drums.

I kinda liked the lyrical idea. It's my muse taunting me!

I'm Your Muse
I was taken back by your lack of perfection
Delicate move just a ruse to get my attention
Overuse of the melodic inversion
Ch:
I'm your muse
I'm the one who gives it all
You can choose perfection
And I lay silent and still
V2
Let me stand next to your fire
Let me stand next to your firing squad
Let me take you little higher
Let me know when you're ready to fall

CH again

You're gonna suck
You're gonna suck
You're gonna suck
To high heavens
You can try
You can try
You can try
But you're never gonna get it

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

at least a major part of this the music reminds me of Creedence.  I bloody loved that band.  They just had this groove and simple riffs and all this space in the sound....weird ending here ha!  was not expecting that..
I love your muse dude.  lyrics are great too...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ron D Bowes

Well, glad you didn't bin it. I like it. Love the vibe and the simple catchy riff. Scratch vox work well

Trist

Wise to bin it, should push further with this track, its cool like the lick and that one vocal you done in there was great , definitely want more of that

TPB

Early Stone and Credence had a baby it would sound like this. I am digging the groove I LIKE IT
Tim
Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

SE

Getting lots of Doors influences, which is cool in my book.
Cool stuff  more please!
recorder
Boss BR-80

BerryPatch

It's like a bluesy Talking Heads number! Excellent little riff and great vocals. Clever lyrical idea too

Mike_S

Quirky... I know to expect the unexpected when I click on one of your tracks. There is something about most of your stuff that puts a smile on my face. Humourous lyrics and some lovely odd things happening in the rhythm section. I would love to see a gig with you doing your set followed by Stephen or the other way around that doesn't matter. But it would be a great gig with the music certain to make everyone happy.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Redler

Doors, CCR and Talking Heads mentioned..I got a bit soul vibes from the 60's, too. Drums and bass works fine here and lead guitar puts a good flavor on this.

Nice job, Zoltan!

recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ray Brookes

Nice laid-back bluesy track and riff drives the song along perfectly. Cool lyrics too. I'd be developing this further if I were you, Zoltan.
Ray Brookes