Downton Flabby (non-existent TV series)

Started by Ray Brookes, May 19, 2022, 01:28:09 AM

Ray Brookes

Downton Flabby
Time:
0:00
Volume:
FauxTVThemes (banner image missing)

Something about the idea of writing music for a non-existent TV series keeps 'inspiring' me to come up with all sorts of nonsense.

So ... this is music for a 19th century romantic drama where everybody is overweight.
Ray Brookes

chapperz66

This is not nonsense. It's a very classy orchestral cue. Love it.

What sample libraries/instruments do you use?

Paul.

StephenM

defo a movie or tv scene thing and yes could be the opener for many a show... even stuff like "Little House On The Prarie"....
this is so good right now I am getting scenes from Bonanza and High Chapparal Tv series popping into my head... TV 40 years ago had some super music huh?

wait to you hear the one I am working on... it's a theme song for a tv show trying to help hyper people relax....  lol...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Ray Brookes

Quote from: chapperz66 on May 19, 2022, 04:36:20 AMWhat sample libraries/instruments do you use?

Paul.

Hi Paul,

I use East West Quantum Leap virtual instruments. That is when I can not get hold of The London Symphony Orchestra.
Ray Brookes

Rene Asologuitar

Quote from: Ray Brookes on May 19, 2022, 01:28:09 AM
FauxTVThemes (banner image missing)

Something about the idea of writing music for a non-existent TV series keeps 'inspiring' me to come up with all sorts of nonsense.
So ... this is music for a 19th century romantic drama where everybody is overweight.
Hi Ray,
Very nice orchestral composition.
Melodious and dramatic.
I love this kind of music, very relaxing and can really put you in the right mood.
You are so talented, and thanks for sharing it with us.
Rene

StephenM

Elevating, levitating.  lifting me beyond the mediocrity of this existence.  Transcending into a realm of greatness... could have been longer...bummer..... so to recreate mood... i went back and selected repeat....
repeat.... repeat.... repeat...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

First of all, love the idea for the tv series lol..but the music is pure class, beautifully orchestrated ray. It sounds like the London symphony orchestra did produce this. The software sounds really great for delicate pieces.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Mike_S

So good. The idea and title belies what lurks within. It's a beautiful piece indeed. I actually thought of some moments from the original Superman... like some of the scores from some of those seventies classic movies were so good. Will be downloading for future listens, thank you.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

TPB

Life is not about the number of Breathes you take, it is the amount of times your breathe is taken away

tonyc

another great piece of work ray brill is not enough loved it .....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16