"Butchering the Beatles" - The Hidden Track

Started by Blooby, June 13, 2009, 08:02:48 PM

Flash Harry

Wha!  Sometimes something exceptional crops up on here. This is one of them.

Thanks Bloopy, PiePod material
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

guitarron

hey that was inspirational my friend
superb performance

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

Not having time to catch up with ... well almost anything the last week .. (and the next 3) I just had to listen to this one ... just a peek ... well third listen now and still it grows !!!! Amazing !!! Not only the guitarsynth, which are great, but that guitarsolo is blooby brilliant!! Love it !!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Wiley

I agree this is just to cool!!.  Need to think of more things to do myself if 48 wasn't keeping me so busy. LOL  Great job!!

launched

Another "Reply in another window while listening" tune. With a couple replays in between. Not sure what else to say, but I like it!

Very impressive - you totally rock even when not rocking. (That didn't come out right!!)

Peace Out,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Blooby

Launched, thank you.  But what I really wish to say is that is an...ahem...interesting avatar.

Blooby

Greeny

I was a little worried about this one when I saw the 'Tomorrow Never Knows' title... it's a very 'big' song to try and cover. But then I pressed play and got blown away! If anything, it could be longer! I'd have happily sat through 10 minutes. It really feels monster-jam worthy. It's brilliant, Blooby. And very original. Can't quite believe what you've pulled off here. And it certainly hasn't butchered anything!

launched

Quote from: Blooby on June 15, 2009, 06:07:03 AMLaunched, thank you.  But what I really wish to say is that is an...ahem...interesting avatar.

Blooby

;D I was messing with my profile yesterday. Was looking for a headbanging stick figure. This was the best that I could do. Definitely in poor taste - Will have to replace with terrible taste!!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Satchwood

Very cool Booby!! Excellent guitar work!!  Excellent Keyboard work!!

I like the keyboard / guitar solo !!  Of course the horn section is fun too!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Facemask93

I was prepared to shoot this one down before i heard it , cause the BEATLES are gods to me , but  i can only say one word phenomenal ( thesaurus definition --- exceedingly or unbelievably great )

Facemask93

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper