Alone I Stand (Original)

Started by Saijinn Maas, June 12, 2009, 02:41:23 AM

Saijinn Maas

I did my basic and AIT at Ft. Sill! Spent lots of money drinking at "Why Not" during AIT.  LOL 

Ferryman

Powerful lyrics. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Really great song.  Full on, everything in its place, great guitar work, great lyrics, great vocals.  Total package here.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

The Reverend 48

Bloody Marvelous.......... great all round song..Its one of those you feel you have known all your life!
and Damn those Lyrics are Dark.....

lg

Excellent!
Applause, applause...

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Satchwood

vERY cOOL sAI!!

Now I get to hear THE Original!!

Deep lyrics!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Rata-tat-tat

Bump... Also former military... in the US Air Force. Desert Storm... did a couple of TDY's at PSAB AKA "Al's Garage"... lived the good AF life in tent city at the beginning and came back for more when they put the barracks up. Was there for the Melinium... spent most of my free time on my last tour playin music with the British Royal AF guys... we put a band together there against the will of our authoritative figures... In true "Rock-n-Roll" fashion... We even had an underground "News Bulletin" floating around about us. Never found out who the ghost writer was>>.LOL... Even though we were thousands of miles away from our loved ones I had one of the most memerable times of my life. "Replay 2000" was the name of the group... if anyone on here was there... I've lost touch with all of them. 

Good stuff here guys. Thanks for sharing.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Pipes

Really love the feel you have here. especially the thick tone on the guitars..

T.C. Elliott

Those guitars are so tight. Excellently done. The vox needs to be up in the mix just a vary tiny bit in a few places, otherwise, the mix isn't sounding too bad to me.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

shadowself

I think the blood on the strings gave it that extra something. ;)

Great dark and heavy tune, keep up the fine work!

recorder
Record
recorder
Reason