Main Menu

Ipso Facto

Started by funkyaxe, January 06, 2022, 04:59:39 PM

hardlock

Ipso Facto - by Andrew Dursley+drms
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Here you go! Tried to add bass but it didn't sound right. I'm sure a real bass player here could do wonders with this piece!

Thanks for asking! Some fun! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

yeah, some really super drumming to an already cool track...earlier I was listening to this again, forgetting who it was and trying to remember.  I kept thinking this is like Steely Dan jamming along with Atlanta Rhythm Section.  The drumming is excellent. 

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Excellent guitar work, I agree with the others, a funky drum beat behind the wonderful guitar would have lifted this to another dimension. The Gobi Desert Canoe Club
recorder
Boss BR-800

Zoltan

Hardlock to the rescue! The track has gained an another layer of groove with the addition of the drums :) I did a quick bass jam and what i ended up with was something that sounded like a bunch of obnoxious rhinos mating in the jungle. So no bassline from me, and i'm not a bass player anyway... Looks like the song is in the key of F# (or the guitars were tuned down).
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper