Consolation (by BerryPatch Productions)

Started by Bluesberry, January 02, 2022, 06:30:40 PM

I once had a great holiday in Canada, somewhere just past the back of nowhere. No television, poor radio reception and every night we'd build a big fire and sing. There must be something about living under a big sky that makes you want to sing. I loved this.
The Gobi Desert Canoe Club
recorder
Boss BR-800

godinqc

Great song .. it reminded me of the traditional Canadian folk songs .. really talented family you guys have ..
You should tell your brother to buy a little Boss recorder and join the site ..
It got me thinking of doing a French Canadian Folk song someday ..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

Ray Brookes

Lovely folky song, guys. Got a kind of Dubliners feel and I love how the song rolls along. What a talented family!
Ray Brookes

Zoltan

Yeah, i had to listen to this again. Ray said it best... What a talented family! If i ever come to Canada i'm up for adoption... :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Geir

oh yeah     .... what a talented family

great performance

sounds a bit like Dylan an the Band .. in a very good way

well done

and kudos to Keith for the production
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

bruno

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Ferryman

This is great fun. You really captured that "live" feel and knowing this is a family production makes it such an enjoyable listen. A very talented family indeed!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

tonyc

wow sounds great , and all the family playing , fantastic the sound is brill nice catchy song great work ....cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

funkyaxe

Really enjoyable song which manages to sound totally live regardless of the added instrumentation.Sounds like a session I would love to have sat in on.

Redler

Excellent collab by all of you. Sounds to a folk song classic to me. Enjoyable listening!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR