My foot has a different opinion - NEW MIX - Funkyaxe and Hardlock collaboration

Started by funkyaxe, January 02, 2022, 11:45:16 AM

funkyaxe

My foot has a different opinion-mix
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A new mix with drums and bass . Ken kindly graced my ditty with some great drums and bass. It completely changes the feel and I love it.

StephenM

me too...as in so do I love it...

hard to top Andy's guitar playing and add some Ken bass and drums and it's really top notch stuff...my foot is loving the opinion...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Bluesberry

Spectacular song guys.....slinky guitar....love the organ.....bass n drums are swinging.....wonderful

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ray Brookes

A lot of cool playing going on here by excellent musicians. Everything tight as a duck's ass; well done guys.
Ray Brookes

Blooby

I love the funkiness of this. You know of my foot tapping, eh?

Guitar, bass, organ, drums...it's all well done, and the sum is greater than the parts.

Blooby

BerryPatch

What a jam! Really infectious groove you guys caught here. I love all the elements but the energetic drums and that 60s style organ steal the show for me. Total Time of the Season vibe in the organ solo! So good

tonyc

very catch great collab love the mix the guitars sound superb ......cheers tony cee
recorder
Zoom HD16

funkyaxe

Thanks to all for your kind comments. Ken managed to turn a throw-away bit of nonsense of mine into something completely different. My many thanks to him for his insight.

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ferryman_1957

A great funky jam. Superb groove from the rhythm guitars with really sharp lead work, and nice keys as well. The bass and drums work so well, you wouldn't know they were recorded after the fact. A great fun collab guys.