Canned Jam Band (working title)

Started by hardlock, January 02, 2022, 05:30:58 AM

hardlock

Canned-Jam-Band-1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Rough draft of a Jam Band style instrumental. Still deciding if worthy of more work.

A better title might be "Bassless Atteration" (pun on fact no "real" bass track used, just parts of the guitar parts)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

I can instantly tell it's your music from the first few notes of sound...and that is a good thing because you have a unique sound signature... I still think you have a taste of the Dead but now I am hearing a bit of Blind Melon as well...not that you sound just like either but maybe leaning that way...
must be your way of playing the guitar and the sounds you use on them...either way it's very nice...drums are super as well..

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

bruno

Happy birthday a swirling mix of beats and sounds, with lots of syncopated rhythms - great stuff.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Blooby

I find it difficult to be loose when playing to a grid, but you manage it nicely.  I think you should build a tune on the front and back of this and leave what is here as a jam i between.

My inner hippie approves mightily.

Blooby

Zoltan

I can see this becoming a cool song. A bit trippy and weird perhaps, but that's a good thing? Isn't it? :) Airy and dreamy. Fairydust and magic everywhere type of thing. Perhaps about romance and unicorns... Or maybe i should just shut up :D
Good jam with lots of space for additional stuff / melodies.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

BerryPatch

Superb vibe coming from this. I love all the layers of guitar and how they all interact with each other, its got a loose but tight, ebb and flow feel. I wasn't expecting the change at around 3 minutes in but it transitions really well into that and it serves as a great ending. I can hear some crazy spoken word over this!

kenny mac

Nice track.
Trippy feeling to it and I love the guitar interaction.Excellent work.

guitarron

Quote from: BerryPatch on January 03, 2022, 03:28:07 PMSuperb vibe coming from this. I love all the layers of guitar and how they all interact with each other, its got a loose but tight, ebb and flow feel. I wasn't expecting the change at around 3 minutes in but it transitions really well into that and it serves as a great ending. I can hear some crazy spoken word over this!

This is hypnotic. Really tasty noodles. I imagine some sort vocal part as well. Or possibly a moog type lead sprinkled in. Really great track as is

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Hook

you are coaxing a flashback out of me
Float on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

Ah, trippy indeed, a most enjoyable listen. Not sure how to proceed with this or even, does it need anything more.
The Gobi Desert Canoe Club
recorder
Boss BR-800