Chilled for 2022 (Video by Mike Huntingford)

Started by Mike Huntingford, January 02, 2022, 12:28:58 AM

Mike Huntingford

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

https://www.ebutuoy.com/watch?v=Sun88W9Amnc

Please enjoy,

Mike

P.S. Be kind working with new video program still getting knack of it!
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Pete C

Woke up early this morning with that "flat" sort of feeling you get when Christmas and New Year are over. I played this a few times back to back while I had a cup of tea - what a lovely relaxing vibe ! I feel set up for the day now. I love the video too - you make it look so easy. 

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: Pete C on January 02, 2022, 01:08:41 AMWoke up early this morning with that "flat" sort of feeling you get when Christmas and New Year are over. I played this a few times back to back while I had a cup of tea - what a lovely relaxing vibe ! I feel set up for the day now. I love the video too - you make it look so easy. 

Pete

Thanks Pete its early a.m. here in Colorado. Just finished learning the new software... still rough around the edges but I hope to get better. Glad you like it. Happy New Year!

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Pete C

Quote from: Mike Huntingford on January 02, 2022, 01:15:30 AM
Quote from: Pete C on January 02, 2022, 01:08:41 AMWoke up early this morning with that "flat" sort of feeling you get when Christmas and New Year are over. I played this a few times back to back while I had a cup of tea - what a lovely relaxing vibe ! I feel set up for the day now. I love the video too - you make it look so easy. 

Pete

Thanks Pete its early a.m. here in Colorado. Just finished learning the new software... still rough around the edges but I hope to get better. Glad you like it. Happy New Year!

Mike

Happy New Year Mike !
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

hardlock

Very nice! You sure have a lot of patience! Everything's so disciplined and orderly. Great, smooth vibe. Very fulfilling! 8)

One observation (more than a criticism). Couple spots there you have yourself standing around while this cool slap bass is playing. That would have been nice to witness also.
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

bruno

Dreamy vibe - lovely sounds and tasteful arrangement.
Well done Mike.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

Zoltan

Stylish and high class! And it's nice to see it happen in real time.

BTW I was also thinking about that cool slapbass sound :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

kenny mac

Excellent track.
Crystal clear clarity as always.
Love the video too.
Great way to start the year.

Mike Huntingford

Quote from: Zoltan on January 02, 2022, 05:21:17 AMStylish and high class! And it's nice to see it happen in real time.

BTW I was also thinking about that cool slapbass sound :D

Hi,

I cannot take credit for that great bass as it is produced from one of my keyboards and is reacting to my playing. :)

Mike
Mike Huntingford

recorder
Reaper

Zoltan

Quoteas it is produced from one of my keyboards and is reacting to my playing.

Oh, it's somekind of a clever auto accompaniment thing then! That's cool. The bulk of the song clearly comes thru your playing and the slapbass is just a touch, but an important one.

It's great to see and hear how music like this comes together.

As an aside. I have an old Technics K-350 keyboard, same model that Leonard Cohen used on Tower of Song. It's crazy that the WHOLE song comes thru that machine. There's the auto accompaniment thing that makes it possible to play the whole song with just one finger. And Cohen did just that :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper