My foot has a different opinion - Andy Dursley

Started by funkyaxe, December 27, 2021, 11:22:12 AM

funkyaxe

My foot has a different opinion
Time:
0:00
Volume:
A strange one indeed. I think this may not be everyone's cup of tea but we will see.  ;D

StephenM

killer and cool electric blues...as usual delivered quality guitar playing Andy... toe tapping goodness...love the keys as well...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

My foot has a different opinion? At first it sounded like you were talking about my drumming. Then again you could have just said "i have two right legs" and that would have also been about my drumming. So let's just listen to the song and stop fooling around :D

This song is quirky. You're kinda playing with the listeners expectations all the time and keeping the song at stand still, ready to explode at any given moment... yet giving only short burts of the good times. This song got me confused and i lost it with all the commas and double stops (you did a few with your playing!).

Well played! Shaken and stirred. Both the song and the listener. A real audience participation gem of sorts then :D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

hardlock

I'm liking this alot - outstanding organ playing! DLed and am off to add that right foot (and left, and hands too!)

Great concept riffs for what I hear as a full production. Just need some funky bass and one soulful blues singer. 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

Hook

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Some really great playing on this, great guitars and those organs sound brilliant. Very much in the blues and soul style.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Mike_S

Yes you can't be too careful when you get a rogue foot with opinions all of it's own!

But a cracking little tune, lovely bluesy, gritty number with some great playing. Great stuff.

mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

hardlock

My foot has a different opinion-mix
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Ok, I couldn't resist.... ::)  Hope it's ok to mess with your fine song Andy but all those breaks are made to order for a drummer! Hope I didn't step on anyone's toes (with that right foot) while making it. :-[

In hindsight, the original voiced a theme that I destroyed adding "rhythm" to it but it's in my DNA I guess....goes to show the different music vibes within a piece that aren't necessarily visible on the surface.

Man, that was fun!

(update - replaced track with a re-mix with louder drums & bass per request)  :P
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

StephenM

well, this may not be my cup of tea but it's going even better with my coffee this morning after Ken's killer adds... wow...this is more head bobbing, toe tapping, chair dancing goodness... I can't sit still
Andy your guitar work is always excellent and this is even better now... yeah, would be cool if someone added some cool vocals to it... but hey... it's great as is.

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner