sign of the times [ dedicated to the homeless ]

Started by tonyc, December 16, 2021, 07:22:35 AM

tonyc

sign of the times +77
Time:
0:00
Volume:
song i wrote and recorded about 2/3 months ago hope you like it ......thanks for your time ...tony cee.                                               v1] well i'm thinking ahead though my body's tired / i carn't remember what i'm trying to find maybe it's my heart soul and mind / lost forever in the hands of time / midd 8 / i walk these streets alone / they ain't paved with gold / not a dime to see / holes in my pockets my heart is empty/ ch / im all out of luck / it's the sign of the times / shivering cold no bed for the night ./ v2 / in this life we are put to the test / never knowing what comes next / try to strive to be the best/ i walk towards the light then back again /.  [ midd8 ] [ch] [ break ] [ midd8 ] [ ch ] ......                                                                                                 
recorder
Zoom HD16

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

guitarron

Head bopper. I like this. Brassy synth. Very soulful vocals. Like the lyrics. Snappy guitar tone. Good job

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Zoltan

Good stuff! Songs with a real message are always a good thing. Well done!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

StephenM

you make the guitars twinkle....like the stars...

bass has the elegant power of a train chugging along proudly...

the keyboards swell with pride over making a song with you Tony!

the horns are braggin on you...

all for the amazing singing and lead guitar work...great work...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

hardlock

Great R & B number! Lots of soul for sure. Fine harmonies and love that lead tone and riffs! 8)
recorder
Zoom PS-02
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Audacity

My Originals:
www.soundclick.com/kentone

My Collaborations:
www.soundclick.com/kenscollabs

Those things we take for granted - when we're young and immature - will surely return to haunt us when we're old and insecure

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Nice intro, like the horns/ synth sound. Great music and lyrics tony. Love your voice.
Darren
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.

Nice job Tony, love the brass sound and a great message for sure.
The Gobi Desert Canoe Club
recorder
Boss BR-800

Farrell Jackson

Some fine horn sounds to kick the song off with and throughout the song. This is a cool R&B sound, and you sing this style so well Tony! A fine dedication to those out in the cold.
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Ferryman

Lovely work Tony. The horns combine so well with the guitars to create a really excellent platform for those lovely harmonies. I like the powerful lyrics as well, a great song all round, well done.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR