"Kill the Virus" (original by Osckilo & Satchwood guitars)

Started by Satchwood, June 08, 2009, 09:08:51 AM

OsCKilO

definatly up for another collab satch!

The virus(not the song) ate my computer drivers though..  Having trouble.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Rockatron

Love this one.  Super-collab.!!  Nicely put and respecting Oskilo's song indeed! :)
recorder
Boss BR-80

"Play, just play..."

SE

Super collab, musically it is really right up there respect to everyone involved.
recorder
Boss BR-80

The Reverend 48

Quote from: Rockatron on June 09, 2009, 09:51:43 AMLove this one.  Super-collab.!!  Nicely put and respecting Oskilo's song indeed! :)
I agree you have certainly added a new dimension without trampling on The orginal

AverGo

Wow, Jean Michelle Jarre meets David Gilmour.

Love This!

Satchwood

I wanted to add some Gilmour'ish sounding guitar without subtracting from an already great tune by Osckilo - I'm glad that everyone agrees that I was able to accomplish that!

I've never heard of Jean Michelle Jarre, but now I'll have to check into his music for sure!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Wiley

Bosko Schwartz

Quote from: Greeny on June 09, 2009, 04:39:56 AMThis is fantastic. It deserves a big light and laser show, because it really has the Floyd / Gilmour vibe now. It reminds me of the long opening to 'Shine on You Crazy Diamond', which means you need to record a part 2 for this with a more rocked up sound (just a thought...!). What an amazing, multi-dimensional collaboration.

HOLY GILMOUR!!! :o  Greeny said it, this is Floyd all the way.  And to me, that is NEVER a bad thing.  Even the name "Kill the Virus" is Floyd-like!

Simply phenomenal, guys.  LOVE THIS SONG!  This better be the first song on an upcoming Osckilo album ...
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

launched

So much stuff passed through this forum - Totally forgot about this one.

Absolutely Fantastic!!!

Peace guys,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

AndyR

Not heard the original, at least I don't think I have, but it sounds like it and the guitars were made for each other.

Nice one guys...
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on