"Kill the Virus" (original by Osckilo & Satchwood guitars)

Started by Satchwood, June 08, 2009, 09:08:51 AM

Satchwood

Osckilo_Satchwood_Kill_the_Virus
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I did have some crazy fun with Osckilo's "Virus" tune over the weekend.  I kind of recoined the title as "Kill the Virus"; hopefully I killed the virus, but not the song  8)

Kill the Virus (aka The Virus) by Osckilo & Satchwood guitars
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bluesberry

Satch, great addition.  The guitar is superfine.  It is restrained and wild at the same time.  It is just exactly what was neded here, good ear and touch. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Wow - definitely a fine touch that is very considerate of the original composition. It was emotional guitar work that fit the song beautifully.

I'm sure the gang will be happy with this!!

Peace Out,

Mark

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Satchwood

Thank you BB and launched!  I'm glad that you like the guitar addition!

I hope the Osckilo clan likes it as well........

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Frank53

Terrific addition, Satch! Nice playing. Fits right in to the spacey foundation. Great work, guys!
There are only three kinds of drummers. Those who can count, and those who can't.

OsCKilO

amazing satch!

Brings this piece into another level!

Your playing blew us away!
First rate!

A pleasure collaborating with you!

You are the antivirus!

Peace bro!

Osckilo
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ferryman_1957

Crazy fun indeed, I like this a lot. Really makes it very Floyd ish now. Very cool piece of music with a great vibe.

Cheers,

Nigel

Satchwood

It was a pleasure to play to your music, Osckilo - very cool!!

I glad that you approve!   I enjoyed collaborating for sure....hopefully we can do some more collabs soon!!

Thanks Nigel, I'm glad that you like it as well - I probably recorded at least 3 different solos and ended up sticking with this one........

Greeny

This is fantastic. It deserves a big light and laser show, because it really has the Floyd / Gilmour vibe now. It reminds me of the long opening to 'Shine on You Crazy Diamond', which means you need to record a part 2 for this with a more rocked up sound (just a thought...!). What an amazing, multi-dimensional collaboration.

Oldrottenhead

wow, guys, i'm gonna be late for work again, have to listen to this right through. magic
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann