"Kill the Virus" (original by Osckilo & Satchwood guitars)

Started by Satchwood, June 08, 2009, 09:08:51 AM

Rickocaster

Pink Floyd, indeed!  Great work guys.  This needs some kind of cool animated video.
http://www.youtube.com/rickocaster
Come on, you know you want to go there...

Satchwood

Ahh memories.......thx for the bump Mark!......This collab was indeed alot of fun to do!!!  Mr T (Osckilo) is the video expert, so if he gets some time............would be waaaay coooL !!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

dwardzala

Quote from: Ferryman on June 08, 2009, 05:06:28 PMCrazy fun indeed, I like this a lot. Really makes it very Floyd ish now. Very cool piece of music with a great vibe.

Cheers,

Nigel

+1 on the Floyd reference. very cool indeed.
Dave

BR-600

scottieD

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

Rata-tat-tat

Ding Dong the virus is dead. Way to stomp it out fellas.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Satchwood

Ha this is timing to the max baby..... like i just said in my previous post on my Promize Angel tune, that i'm in the process of re-building a new laptop because a virus destroyed my previous one..........so funny........yet so shitty to lol
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Redler

Nice bump! Pink Floyd mentioned...agree with that! Excellent piece of music. It sounds like a lost track from "Wish you were here"...

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: Satchwood on June 08, 2011, 03:31:20 PMHa this is timing to the max baby..... like i just said in my previous post on my Promize Angel tune, that i'm in the process of re-building a new laptop because a virus destroyed my previous one..........so funny........yet so shitty to lol

Just noticed that... too funny. Hope you get yur PC back up and running smoothly soon. Damn Viruses!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........