'Dark Day Mugshot' - A Max & Greeny original

Started by Greeny, August 31, 2021, 10:29:42 AM

StephenM

Quote from: BerryPatch on September 01, 2021, 08:46:15 PMQuality track from the Max and Greeny Songbook. I really enjoy the arrangements in here and the subtle but effective string part in the chorus. Another great lyrics as well Tim.

I really enjoy the additions you made Steve. Love the bass tone especially, great line as well. I really like the restraint in the drums, almost Ringo like. Though I think I agree with Nigel in fact that they could be turned down a little bit.

will do...thanks

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

maxit

Stephen, you did an amazing work ! Personally, I can't listen to it anymore without bass and drums LoL : well worth a new mix (I agree too on the loudness: but at the same time not lower too much not to lose that great 'rock stadium' feel you added to the song)
recorder
Audacity

StephenM

LANDR-T0910_02-Balanced-Medium
Time:
0:00
Volume:
I feel like a certain reverance... just touching this song...and the one's who created it... like god's...but I say that as they are so amazingly developed in their crafts....the piano and the singing in here...and all the rest...

and to just touch the fire..it's almost like a piece of heaven... to add something that is good...Behringer (25$) bass overdrive pedal soft amounts and Schecter bass...and Alesis Nitro drums...

thanks Tim and Max for allowing me the privelege to place this here...a remix with 3 notches less of drums on the BR1600 scale...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

kenny mac

Love everything about this.
You really work well together.
Bravo.

Mike_S

I thought I had commented on this before but seems like I didn't. Thank God I didn't let it slip past. Gents this is soooo good. Gonna have to chime in with Nelson when he says Tim your singing feels like a wonderfully organic and natural fit for Max's music. Guys this song deserves a wider audience, but you can be safe in the knowledge that I along with quite a few others here absolutely love it.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand