Party all night by kenny mac

Started by kenny mac, August 16, 2021, 05:53:46 AM

kenny mac

Party All Night (online-audio-converter.com)-1
Time:
0:00
Volume:
After a few quieter posts I decuded to let it rip with this one.
I like to clear the old cobwebs from the tonsils with a rocker.
I miss my live gigs sometimes and that ability to crank it up.
You always knew you had the sound just right when you seen peoples hair move lol.
Anyway my neighbours will be glad this one is done.
Party on people, rock,n,roll

StephenM

cool description of how to know when your sound is just right...
yup...nothing like blowing down a joint with some major sonic wave propulsion of proper amplitude!
for me R and R is what still drives my needle...more than anything else...doesn't mean I don't like other stuff but this is the way it's done Kenny
love the sounds of the rhythm guitar and that progression....
lead reminds me a bit of Mick Jones...pretty darn snappy
good tune!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Pete C

Cool song Kenny - like an 80's metal anthem !

Pete
recorder
Boss BR-600

recorder
Boss BR-800

Blooby

I hope I don't reveal too much, but that vocal hurt my scrotum.

Moving forward...I needed a rocker today to get me going (albeit not necessarily one that taunted my ghoulies). Needs to be listened to through the strained speakers of a mid 70's Camaro...acrid smells wafting through the air.

Party all night, baby.

Blooby

Zoltan

A great rocker! Just what i needed :) The songwriting reminds me of AC/DC... especially the choruses + the vocal performance. The drums have a good drive, but they take too much space in the mix. I'd rather hear those guitars more upfront and the vocals taking the center stage. The same applies to the wailing guitar solo!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

Mike_S

Storming track, yup this takes no prisioners alright. You sure blew those cobwebs off alright and you're neighbours should be thanking you for giving them a blast of some hard and heavy rock, in spite of making their ears bleed!! :) Getting a bit of a Twisted Sister vibe in terms of attitude. Dig the backing vocals and of course that scorching geetar.

Mike
recorder
iPad GarageBand

bruno

Great bit of 80s rock, nuthin wrong with that
Rocking track Kenny.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600

thetworegs

Sometimes you've just got to let it all out ... I used to get some very strange looks from my neighbours some mornings too....excellent rocker Kenny  Rock on !!

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Mach

Quote from: kenny mac on August 16, 2021, 05:53:46 AMYou always knew you had the sound just right when you seen peoples hair move lol.

Yep, and I normally listen at the 'now' standard (Spinal Tap) volume 11 setting. Listening to this one with headphones made me turn down to -11 and I still got a hair trim around my ears  ;D

Great Vocal, great guitar drive, rocking rhythm section & an AC/DC tinged vibe that even boosted my morning coffee. Party on Dudes and this is a most excellent tune. Great job Kenny!

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

Awesome rocker. I thought it was AC/ DC at first, sounds so great and like their style. What a vocal too, my throat hurts just listening lol.
Great music and great song.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.