Punch & Judy Show (Greeny and Bruno)

Started by bruno, August 15, 2021, 08:27:20 AM

Hook

Holy shit thus is good. I'm a little jealous cause that track is fucking inspiring but Greeny you fucking nailed it. Brilliant guys, really brilliant.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

maxit

Great song! Tim's lyrics are fantastic, and im salivating for that fantastic guitar arpeggio! Great!!!!
recorder
Audacity

Nelson

Gorgeous lead and backing vocals.
The bass is too cool for school and the tasty guitar work through out is next level.
The arrangement and mix is spot on.

Outstanding collab guys
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Oldrottenhead

fuck off guys. This is amazing. getting shades of elbow on the vox tim.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman_1957

Loving the guitar on this one Bruno, the lead from 3:30 ish onwards is to die for, and I love the Gilmour-y sound. But the rest of the track is really clever, that arpeggiated chord progression is superb and really atmospheric. Lovely sounds on that as well, really well recorded. Some nice percussion effects going on in there as well.

Tim's vocal is to die for as always, and anyone that can get Culebras into a lyric needs some kind of award, a brilliant reference linked with snakes in the grass. So cool.

Just loved it, more please!

Mach

WOW! I will be listening to this for days.
You guys = true talent!

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Quote from: Geir on August 16, 2021, 06:09:34 AMlike Andy summers sat in  on a set with J J Cale and fu(kin bruno showed up on lead guitar. Only with better lyrics and vocals.

that sums it up pretty good

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand