"Sister Brother" w/Lurker

Started by Blooby, August 13, 2021, 04:09:51 PM

Blooby

Any improvement? I pocket EQ'd and boosted the bass. Happy where the guitar sits as I don't want it fighting the vocals.  Onward. 

Hook

Damn guys, this is awesome. Badass groove, vocals /lyrics are spot on and that solo slays. You 2 are sounding fabulous.
Rock on!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
Because the Hook brings you back
I ain't tellin' you no lie
The hook brings you back
On that you can rely

StephenM

oh yes...even better....killer

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Nelson

I'm digging the funky beat and bass. Loving the vocals and the lyric's sentiment.
Reminds me of Bootsy Collins , Sly and the family stone  and the like.
Outstanding guys 
So Cold & So Funky
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Bluesberry

really good....great bass, great guitar, vocals, all of it......great songwriting

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Mach

I dig the funk factor - real drums? Great rhythm guitar and those moving bass lines just flow well. Great vocal & lyric John.

Mach
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

Quote from: Mach on August 21, 2021, 09:50:30 PMreal drums?

Quote from: Geir on August 14, 2021, 03:14:55 AMDrums really sound great, how did you do them?

Addictive Drums 2. I can't speak for other programs, but I really dig this program. Loads of sets, beats, fills, and over-the-top tweakability both with sounds and midi editing through the DAW. Great bit of kit (pun intended).

And thanks to all of you who commented constructively and kindly on the lack of bass. Thanks for listening and providing insight.

Blooby

Ferryman_1957

Quote from: Blooby on August 17, 2021, 05:27:21 PMAny improvement? I pocket EQ'd and boosted the bass. Happy where the guitar sits as I don't want it fighting the vocals.  Onward.
Mucho improvement. Funk quotient increased greatly  :D