Tuesday Blue (Hilary) - NSFW

Started by Hilary, July 31, 2021, 04:02:07 AM

Greeny

That chord change on the 'just a transient pleasure' part - ooooh! Delicious. Damn, you sing this one so good. It's a great lyric and performance, and feels so right live & direct like this. Quite wonderful!

I'm suspecting that our overseas friends may not know the 'Cee U Next Tuesday' code, lol. Well played :-)

StephenM

Quote from: Greeny on August 02, 2021, 03:01:14 AMThat chord change on the 'just a transient pleasure' part - ooooh! Delicious. Damn, you sing this one so good. It's a great lyric and performance, and feels so right live & direct like this. Quite wonderful!

I'm suspecting that our overseas friends may not know the 'Cee U Next Tuesday' code, lol. Well played :-)

just looked it up....  ohhhhhhh!

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Zoltan

Lucky me! I understood the "code" :) Sometimes it feels like the things i understand are just the important ones like this.... ;)

I've been listening to this on repeat. I actually got inspired by the lyrics of this song, and ended up doing a song from the idea that "Sundays aren't the best - They're just gateways to the mondays" an song idea i hated!

This one is pure gold as are many others by Hilary. I've been checking them out one by one, and tried not to comment on everything. I gotta digest these things, and enjoy the codes :D The playing is always so cool, and i'm really digging the vocal performance(s). This one pulled me in like a fly, and suddenly i was deep into the story.. Then noticed i was in the spiders web. Hilary has a real knack at storytelling and selling it to the audiences!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Reaper

cuthbert

Quote from: Greeny on August 02, 2021, 03:01:14 AMI'm suspecting that our overseas friends may not know the 'Cee U Next Tuesday' code, lol. Well played :-)

Oh, we're quite aware of that acronym! Well, at least I am. :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Hilary

Quote from: cuthbert on August 02, 2021, 11:49:06 AM
Quote from: Greeny on August 02, 2021, 03:01:14 AMI'm suspecting that our overseas friends may not know the 'Cee U Next Tuesday' code, lol. Well played :-)

Oh, we're quite aware of that acronym! Well, at least I am. :)

:) ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

Ferryman

Blimey, you're fingerpicking!  :D That sounds great (reminded me a bit of Penguin Cafe Orchestra....) and it really works with the lyrics. Gotta have that swear word to make your point, which you do very well. Another great Hilary track.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR